The theme is ‘Nakba In My Present’ and we will be holding a number of presentations by speakers sharing their views, feelings, experiences about what Nakba means to them. Apart from that, the 2-day event is set to host a vibrant programme including art, workshops, stalls and pop-up shops. There will be a raffle, excellent food and good discussion.
What to expect?
- An interesting speakers line-up,
- Art exhibition by Nabil Anani, one of the most prominent Palestinian artists working today,
- Basic Embroidery Workshops with Auntie Suzy,
- Introductory Dabke Workshops with Hawiyya,
- Stalls by Interpal, Chachoulie, Ashaam, Auntie Suzy’s Embroidery, Zaytoun CIC & more.
More information can be found at https://ashaam.co.uk/pott/